Tuesday, May 10, 2011

13 Down 17 To Go

THE BIRTH ORDER BOOK
By: Dr. Kevin Leman
Recommended by: Shaunna ( a great lady form church and bible study)
Took me forever and a day to read: 4/3-5/10

The Birth Order BookARE YOU BORN TO WIN? TO AVOID CONFLICT? TO CHARM THE BIRDS OUT OF THE TREES?
Your birth order - whether you were born first (or are an only child), second, or later in you family--powerfully influences what kind of person you are, who you marry, the job you choose, and the kind of parent you'll be.
Now you can discover:
  • How to pick out the first born in any group
  • Why the baby in the family gets away with everything
  • How to help middle children feel less squeezed and more loved
  • Ways to overcome your worst inborn tendencies
  • Which career suits you best
  • How to make the perfect marriage match
                                                 and much, much more...

You've seen him on television and heard him on the radio. Now internationally known psychologist Kevin Leman reveals an exciting new way to better understand yourself and those you love.

My thoughts: Good book! It's a little dated being written in the 80's. But very right on. At least I thought so. I like how he says not everyone fits the mold and if your not in the right "birth order match" for marriage, it doesn't mean it won't work. But the book is very interesting. A great read. Took me so long because I'm not good at reading more then one book at a time. This was my evening read and by then I'm falling asleep. But great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment