Friday, July 15, 2011

20 Down 10 To Go

Sweet and DeadlySweet and Deadly
Charlaine Harris
Recommended by: Jen (a neighbor's daughter,
her kids play with my kids)
She really recommended the Sookie Stackhouse series
but I didn't want to start a series so I read this one instead
Dates: 7/5-9


Six months after the death of her parents in a car crash, Catherine Linton returns to her hometown of Lowfield, Mississippi, unconvinced that it was an accident and looking for answers. Her suspicions seem to be confirmed when she stumbles upon the dead and beaten body of her doctor father's long-time nurse.
Catherine is right: there are secrets being kept in Lowfield. But if she continues to investigate, the town where she grew up may be the same place where she is sent to her grave...

What I Thought: I liked it. It was a quick read. That's all I have to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment