Friday, December 10, 2010

4 Down 26 To Go

Elleander Morning: A NovelTitle: Elleander Morning
Author: Jerry Yulsman
Recommended by: Julie (mother of the lovely Kara
and the best neighbor in the world)
Dates read: 11/19 - 12/8

This is where I would normally type up the back of the book. But the copy I read has no cover and I haven't been able to find anything. (I didn't try very hard, I'll be honest). If I do I'll update later. So on with....

My thoughts: I loved it. It starts in 1913 with a shooting. Then takes you to 1983 with Lesley Morning going to visit her father who dies before she can get there. Soon she learns more of her grandmother Elleander Morning. The story has lots to do with World War Two, which never happened. But a book gets out and it might happen, just a later date. Lesley, like her grandmother, takes matters into her own hands and saves the day. Some parts about the war I don't understand. But over all a great story. It makes you wonder how the world would be if certain thing didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment